74 Readers
106 Writers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

Iron Man: Deadly Solutions (Marvel Premiere Classic)

Iron Man: Deadly Solutions (Marvel Premiere Classic) - Kurt Busiek, Richard Howell, Sean Chen, Patrick Zircher

Artwork: 8/10
Yeah this is just a gimmick: 10/10
I should stop soon: 7/10
Just once more: 8/10
Iron Man: 10/10

So, now to take a step back from the silliness. And then a step forward again. It's a part of who I am and I have no regrets when it comes to writing a more rambling, thought centred review of graphic novels. Part of my sudden 'fit' of humour may come from the fact that it's well past midnight and I've been working hard all day.

What can I say? I know I'll regret having written such a pointless review later. But with a graphic novel like this all I can say is I enjoyed it and I felt it focused a lot on the character of Iron Man as he should be shown. In fact the main reason I'm writing anything here at all is to keep up the habit of writing a review and to go through the process of properly completing a book. That people actually read these reviews is something altogether different and great. I'm thankful that people do. And if you are reading this then I recommend you work out if you like Iron Man or not because this book has a lot of Iron Man and Tony Stark. "Really?" You say, "gee, I was hoping for Captain America with that title." But yes, there is a lot of the armoured hero and a lot of different episodes, each with a classic Iron Man flavour to them.

This was, as you might say, my 'deadly solution' to working out how to write something brief and semi-humorous disguised as a review. The point is that Iron Man enthusiasts should like this. Unless something like Iron Man worrying about being cooked by a villain but not getting cooked flying into lava worries you. Aside from that, it's a solid Iron Man story, I've just tried my graphic novels in the wrong order with reading [b:Iron Man: Extremis|43739|Iron Man Extremis|Warren Ellis|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1206138338s/43739.jpg|1389158] first.