74 Readers
106 Writers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

Revealing Eden - Victoria Foyt Well, I hate to write a review to defend myself but it seems that in this politically correct age we have to. I mean why do I write reviews on here anyway? 1)To keep track of what I liked about what I read, 2)To communicate with others. I'm just going to say that when I heard from a friend that this has several hundred reviews and a really low average rating I had to have a look at it. I couldn't care less about whether this is a 'racist' book or very YA. I'd probably still check it out regardless. I simply don't care for the premise so it has to go on my shelf of books I don't want to read. Because I have to have some way of reminding myself about those books right?