74 Readers
106 Writers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

Deceived - Paul S. Kemp
I personally liked this more than Fatal Alliance if simply because it seemed more like a 'Star Wars' book. The other reason I liked this more was that its action scenes gripped me a little more. It was shorter, more to the point thought just as poorly written as Fatal Alliance. In short a book designed to tap into the popularity of the video game The Old Republic.

The main thing that worked in this book for me was the major action scene at the start. Nothing beats a vivid description of villains and heroes engaging in force/lightsaber combat right? There was at least twenty pages of one full scale fight and I loved it.

However apart from that there was no brilliant plot or writing to recommend it. Again one for the die-hard Star Wars fans and not for literature lovers. Or for someone wanting a quick entertaining fix.