71 Readers
103 Writers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

Brightest Day, Vol. 3 - Geoff Johns, Peter J. Tomasi, Ivan Reis, Patrick Gleason, Ardian Syaf, Scott Clark, Joe Prado, Various
Sad to say for anyone reading this post this will not be a rant. And I will not resort to smashing anything and then smashing it again out of loathing for this conclusion. The conclusion was highly satisfactory and much better than the second 'bridging' volume.

If you end up reading the Brightest Day saga (which ties into Blackest Night and Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne) and reach this you should find it full of twists, turns and glorious graphic novel art. I was stunned by what happened and while some of the concluding events were unusually bizarre they worked to tie everything together. I was stunned when to conclude the volume those characters who had been brought back to life were then killed by the white lantern ring. And not only that Deadman became dead again sadly. I feel sorry for the guy through all he has endured in these volumes at the whim of the white ring...

Anyway in my brief summation this is a good graphic novel and much better than the second. If you're looking for a graphic novel trilogy to read you'd do worse than try these books out.