71 Readers
103 Writers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

Superman/Batman, Vol. 9: Night and Day - Michael  Green, Mike Johnson, Scott Kolins, Francis Manapul, Rafael Albuquerque Another decent Superman/Batman graphic novel. However as this was composed of multiple stories rather than one continuous narrative I did not enjoy it as much as The Search for Kryptonite. I also must admit I like the artwork less in this volume. Still worth checking out and I'm definitely glad I read this volume.

After all where else are you going to encounter a brilliant story where Superman and Batman meet mixed up characters such as Lex Joker, Brainycat, Nightlantern, Aquaborg and Doomstroke? I'll give you a clue what it involves: magic, imagination and a lot of carnage.