74 Readers
106 Writers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

Spider-Man: Return of the Black Cat - Joe Kelly, Marc Guggenheim, Mike McKone, Luke Ross Again a lot of fun without any real substance. I think the best Spiderman/Batman/Superman/any-man comics are the ones which have that fun with a real emotional punch and great artwork. This had fun, it had artwork but it lacked the emotional punch. The part with Deadpool was great however and really made the work that much better.

If you've seen the Avengers and are looking for something comic(y?) to read while waiting for The Dark Knight Rises or The Amazing Spider-man then this isn't a bad start. Although personally I'm still looking for a really good Venom/Spider-man storyline to read instead.