74 Readers
106 Writers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

White: The Great Pursuit - Ted Dekker White concludes the tale begun in Black and Red (see a pattern here?). It is an astounding finale to a brilliant series of novels. I've already said tons on Black and Red so I'll keep this short and to the point. Nothing can convey truly in words how much I enjoyed this novel. I believed it was a satisfying and astounding ending to a brilliant series and is in my eyes contesting with Red for the title of best in the series. While I could see the twist in the ending occurring the ability of the author to portray even a foreseeable ending with passion and emotion and still keep it satisfying should be applauded. This was only the conclusion of an excellent series and the beginning of my introduction to Ted Dekker's professional and thrilling work.