71 Readers
103 Writers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

A Darkling Plain (Mortal Engines Quartet) - Philip Reeve I love this series and in particular I love the end to this series. Although...
No, I'm not going to put in a major spoiler and ruin it for everyone even though it's tempting.
But to be brief as I always am when writing reviews. After all what is a review for but to inform the reader that they want to read the book and to give a little detail about the book.
But basically all any science fiction aficionado needs to know is that there are reanimated men as stalkers, there are orbiting death weapons, there are giant manoeuvrable cities - that eat other cities - and there are a lot of explosions, guns and action. Sound good? Read the conclusion to this amazing series. Or read the series...