74 Readers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

30 Day Challenge

Day 22. Favourite Book You Own

I'm rather proud of my collection (most of which are paperbacks I love to read to bits) because nothing beats a personal collection of books which have been read and read and loved and displayed. I quite like my copy of the Gormenghast trilogy (which is the book of prominence in my photo below) and my copy of The Complete Sherlock Holmes is loved because it is one of those lovely, bound copies. and my dual copies of A Collection from the works of Banjo Patterson and Henry Lawson I must treasure as gifts from my high school teacher on graduation. However, my favourite books I own are my 1892 complete collection from the works of William Shakespeare which were a present for my 18th birthday and perhaps the best I have ever received.

Reblogged from Ironic Contradictions