74 Readers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

30 Day Challenge

24. A Book You Wish More People Would Have Read

I have huge wraps for anything written by Patrick Ness since I read his unique and unusual YA trilogy Chaos Walking. However, given that it's rising in popularity and is to be made into a film more people have started reading that series and deservedly so, considering it is miles better than Divergent or The Hunger Games. Obviously I float out there that The Chronicles of Narnia or The Lord of the Rings need to be read by everyone, along with Jane Eyre, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell and Gormenghast. But in my eyes, the one book I push on people is Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson. Not because it is the best of the books I suggest to people, but because it is so addictive to read! And books that get people reading are good things indeed!

Reblogged from Ironic Contradictions