74 Readers
106 Writers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

A Curious Question

Today, or rather this evening, I attended my lifegroup, at which the curious question was raised: if you could do anything other than what you are doing now - what would it be?

Now, as a student teacher I love what I am doing. I love learning about history, literature and the connection between these and teaching. However if I could do one thing with my life - one dream thing it would be to create books and films. I've wanted to do this since I was a child. My dream would be to create an intelligent fantasy that contains morals and themes, loveable characters, battles between good, evil and whatever exists outside of such realms. I would then love to turn such a book into a film and be involved in the process, being consulted as to what my book should be as a film...

Which leads me to the question: what would your absolute dream thing be to do in life? Because I sometimes think we forget our dreams or give up on them, and that is a sad idea...