74 Readers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

Book Questions Tag Fun

Booklet or Tome?

Tome - don't try and give me something short please. I want to read for as long as possible :)

Pre-Owned or New?

Both? I love the smell of old books and the feel of them. But at the same time I also love the look and feel of a new, untouched book.

Historical Fiction or Fantasy?

Again, both but I love my fantasy

Hardcover or paperback?

Both, but I tend to choose paperback for accessibility. Though hardbacks make nicer collector's items.

Funny or sad?

Both - what do you take me for? But I do prefer funny.

Do you prefer reading in summer or in winter?

Winter, staying indoors and reading. But reading outside in Summer is okay too, it's just that I can read easier on a cold day than a really hot one.

Classics or mainstream?

I read both, but if I had to choose it would be classics. But cant classics be mainstream at times?

Guidebook or Fiction?

Fiction - no explanation needed.

Crime Novel or thriller?

Thriller!!!

Ebook or Print Edition?

Print, I can read e-books and do for accessibility reasons, but nothing beats actual printed words.

Collecting or clearing out?

Collecting - next question!

Internet or Bookstore?

Bookstores - I love  browsing over books in them and carefully choosing a couple or three or four...

Cookbook or Baking Book?

Baking - mainly because I enjoy those recipes more

Tagged Next:  Anyone who reads it and hasn't done it yet!

Reblogged from want a real life adventure? come to Australia we have spiders bigger than your hand.