71 Readers
103 Writers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

The Doctors: Who's Who: The Story Behind Every Face of the Iconic Time Lord

The Doctors: Who's Who: The Story Behind Every Face of the Iconic Time Lord - Craig Cabell An interesting biographical book that provides information on all the actors to ever play The Doctor. And moreover it provides information on how that role has flowed into and affected the other areas of their careers and life. I do think that it would provide the most fun for die-hard fans of the series and I did enjoy it. However there were several spelling, punctuation and grammar errors that were rather obvious. However the quotes from various novels, poems, films and tv shows worked excellently to add to the atmosphere of this book. So on the whole an entertaining, light, informative biographical work but hardly essential reading.