74 Readers
headspinningfromvagueness

Ironic Contradictions

30 Day Challenge

30. Favourite Book Of All Time

I'm going to do the good Christian thing, to be ultra-religious and earn extra Christian points and say the Bible. *insert eye roll in here* No, I'm not going to do that because I don't believe in earning any kind of spiritual favours for deeds on Earth like that in that sense. While I find The Bible a useful guide morally and spiritually it is not my favourite book which goes to again, The Lord of the Rings. Everytime I read it I fall in love again with everything. Everytime I read it I get something new. And there is simply so much in there to love. It's why it's my favourite.

Thus ends this 30 days book challenge. From tomorrow onwards I will figure out a new challenge for myself unless someone else throws me a great idea first. At the moment I'm leaning to: things booklovers do apart from reading or something...

Reblogged from Ironic Contradictions